Thursday, October 3, 2013

we're back! or chris is, anyway.



Chris was in Ottawa for the animation festival last week, so we missed a session. I missed two. Shhh, don't tell anyone...

Out of the three of us, Ellen works the longest without naps or cookie breaks. She's a background-drawing machine!
















I'm sure Chris didn't mean to look this menacing, but it made me draw faster, anyway.

I've been animating sand for...forever. And I will be, forever more. That probably means the next two weeks. Or so. I can't tell time anymore. All I see is saaaannnndddd....man, I should go to the beach and study that stuff. Or just go outside and play in the dirt. It's almost Halloween, so as long as I wear a dinosaur costume, no one will suspect anything. It's the most flawless plan!

Obviously, it's time for another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment